[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2018 ORMAP Grant Application and Meeting Schedule

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Fri Aug 31 13:15:28 PDT 2018

Hello everyone.

Fall 2018 ORMAP grant applications are due Friday September 21, 2018. We're looking at a projected available funds of $422,414.

The 20% projected limit is $84,483, remember this amount may change based on the September 2018 deposit.
The 3% minimum is $12,672; this amount is set, any request at or below this amount will receive full funding.

You can download a current copy of the ORMAP grant application at:

http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=grantsfunding

I have attached a copy of the Fall 2018 ORMAP schedule. The first tech group meeting is scheduled for October 24, 2018. I'll send out the meeting locations once I've secured one.

You can also find the schedule information on the ORMAP site.

http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=events

If you have any questions let me know.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst 3
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division