[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Tech Group Listserv

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Fri Mar 23 06:53:58 PDT 2018

I wanted to let you know that the State Library will no longer be supporting the Listservs in June. This includes the group list for the ORMAP Tech Group. I have created a new group using Google Groups. Please feel free to join this group.

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/ormap-tech-group

If you have any questions please let me know. I will be switching this group from public to invite only on April 30, 2018.

Thank you.
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst 3
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division