[ORMAP-Tech] [EXTERNAL] ORMAP Tech Group Listserv

Bailey, Andrew andrew_bailey at nps.gov
Fri Mar 23 07:42:58 PDT 2018

Hi Phil,
   Department of Interior uses GMail for Government, which won't let me
join a public Google Group.  Once the group converts to invite only, can
you invite me? In the meantime I will join using another GMail account (
abailey at firenet.gov), but I don't check that account as frequently.

Andrew

--
Andrew D. Bailey - Data Manager