[ORMAP-Tech] May 9, 2018 ORMAP Tech Group Meeting Agenda

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Thu May 3 14:56:06 PDT 2018

Good afternoon. Attached is the agenda for the May 9, 2018 ORMAP Tech Group Meeting and the notes from the discussions with the members that were able to attend in person at the April 25, 2018 meeting. We will discuss all of the agenda items again at the May 9th meeting for those who were not able to connect remotely at the first meeting.

The May 9th meeting will be conducted via Skype and phone bridge. I sent out an Outlook Calendar meeting request last week. Below is the Skype and phone conference meeting info. I hope everyone is able to attend remotely. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you.
Phil

Skype Web Meeting at: https://meet.dor.state.or.us/philip.mcclellan/9DKYVHJ6
Conference Call Bridge #: 541-465-2805
Pin #:  026044

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst 3
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division