[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Google Group Update

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Fri May 25 10:26:53 PDT 2018

The state will continue to support its listserv for the old ORMAP Tech Group List. I will be deleting the Google Group that I set up to take its place.

Thank you for your patience.

Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst 3
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division