[ORMAP-Tech] April 24th Tech Group Agenda Topics?

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Mon Apr 15 10:17:24 PDT 2019

Does anyone have any topics that would like to discuss at our April 24th Tech Group Meeting?

The meeting will be from 10 AM - 12 PM at the Polk County IT conference room (same as last fall).

Remote connection info:

Skype Web Meeting at: https://meet.dor.state.or.us/philip.mcclellan/8DPP9ZMG?sl=1
Conference Call Bridge #: 541-465-2805
Pin #:  026044

Please send me your topics by Friday April19th. I hope to have the grant applications posted to the ORMAP site by tomorrow (4/16). If not, I'll send them out to the group as an email attachment.

Thanks!
Phil
****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst 3
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division