[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2019 ORMAP Tech Group Meeting Agenda - April 24, 2019

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Tue Apr 23 11:05:10 PDT 2019

Good morning.

Attached is a copy of the updated agenda with the supporting fund report documents for the Spring ORMAP Tech Group meeting this Wednesday.

We will be meeting at the Polk County IT building in Dallas OR at 10 am.

Polk County IT/GIS
820 SW Church Street, Dallas, OR

Below is the Skype and conference call information.

Skype Web Meeting at: https://meet.dor.state.or.us/philip.mcclellan/8DPP9ZMG?sl=1
Conference Call Bridge #: 541-465-2805
PIN:  026044

Thank you!

Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst 3
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division