[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2019 ORMAP Tech Group Agenda - October 30, 2019

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Tue Oct 29 13:16:11 PDT 2019

Good afternoon! I'm sorry for the delay in getting the agenda out, but here it is!

We will be meeting at Polk County in their "IT Conference Room" (see agenda for address) from 10 am to about noon. The call in and web conference info are at the top of the agenda. I didn't receive any questions about the grant applications.

I will be out of the office today starting at 2 pm. I will be back in the morning and will address any questions then.

Have a great day and I'll talk you all tomorrow.

Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst 3
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division