[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2021 ORMAP Grant Applications

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Mon Apr 19 07:24:34 PDT 2021

Good morning!

I've posted the spring 2021 grant applications to the ORMAP site, https://ormap.net/#/grantsandfunding/,  under the "Proposed Grants" link.

Clackamas
$   35,000.00
Harney
$   11,012.11
Jackson
$   50,800.00
Linn
$     6,930.00
Polk
$   30,000.00
Wasco
$   50,700.00
Washington
$ 104,000.00

Please review the applications for:

1. Demonstrates a successful process.
2. Has a completion timeframe not to exceed one year.
3. Has a reasonable and measurable deliverable.

If you have any questions concerning any of the application please send them to me no later than 3 pm Friday April 23, 2021. I will include them with the Tech Group agenda on Monday April 26, 2021.

If you have topics to discuss at the Tech Group Meeting, please send them to me by Friday as well.

The meeting will be on Wednesday April 28, 2021 from 10 AM - 12 PM via Zoom. I will include that information on the agenda next week.

Thank you,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst 3
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division
503-586-8128

It's not over! Keep washing your hands and wear a facemask when in public.
https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19