[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Tech Group Attendance - October 20, 2021

SACKINGER Douglas A Douglas.A.SACKINGER at Co.Benton.OR.US
Wed Oct 20 11:54:56 PDT 2021

Hi Phil,

I was there although a little bit late.  Good meeting - appreciate the support that ORMAP has and continued to provide.  I love seeing statewide datasets mashed together.

Thanks,

Doug

________________________________
From: MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR <Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at dor.oregon.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 11:21:05 AM
To: ORMAP Tech List
Subject: ORMAP Tech Group Attendance - October 20, 2021

I forgot to remind you at the end of the meeting today, that if you did attend please send me an email so I can include you on the list.

Thanks!

[cid:image001.png at 01D7C5A4.907DF040]<https://www.oregon.gov/dor/>

Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst 3
Property Tax Division
503-586-8128
Oregon Department of Revenue<https://www.oregon.gov/dor/>

[Title: LinkedIn - Description: image of LinkedIn icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oregon-department-of-revenue/>[Title: Twitter - Description: image of Twitter icon]<http://twitter.com/ORRevenue>

It’s not over! Get vaccinated, keep washing your hands, and wear a facemask when in public.
https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19