[OSFA] (no subject)

FLOWERS Clayton A Clayton.A.FLOWERS at odot.state.or.us
Wed Aug 20 10:49:29 PDT 2008

The Oregon State Fiscal Association is pleased to announce an upcoming
training opportunity on October 28, 2008 at the Salem Convention Center.
We are offering a full day of training with a morning session on Audit
Evidence, Documentation, and Findings, and an afternoon session on
Resume' and Interview Skills.
Drummond Kahn, the Director of Audit Services for the City of Portland,
will lead the Auditing session. Kim To, Financial Analyst with the
Oregon Department of Transportation, will present the Interview Skills
class. Both instructors have extensive background in their respective
fields and will offer an exciting learning experience!
Please see the Registration Form for complete details and we hope to see
you there!
http://www.oregonstatefiscalassn.org/OSFA%20October%20Training%20Registr
ation%20Form.pdf

Clay Flowers