[OSFA] FW: Training Reminder

SMYTH Scott * SCD SARS Scott.Smyth at state.or.us
Tue Oct 7 13:21:21 PDT 2008

Good afternoon OSFA members,

The fax number for Class Act event coordinators may have been
malfunctioning during the registration period for our upcoming training.
The fax number to use in the future is 503-315-8778.

If you would like to confirm your attendance, please phone or email
Class Act at 503-371-8904 or respond at classactevents.net

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.