[OSFA] Possible October Training

BURGER Debra A Debra.A.BURGER at odot.state.or.us
Thu Jun 18 16:21:52 PDT 2009

Good afternoon,

We are planning for a 1/2 day training on October 15th at the Salem
Conference Center.  We would like to offer two workshops in the
afternoon.  We don't have the workshops nailed down yet, but we are
trying to get a Microsoft Access workshop and either an Economic Update
or AARA Reporting Requirements or Grants workshop.

As this will be in a new biennium and agencies are facing budget cuts,
before we reserve the conference room we would like to get an idea of
how many of you would be able to attend, assuming the cost would be
somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 per person.  We would also like to
know, of the choices above, if there is a specific workshop that would
be preferred over another.

Please respond at your earliest conveneince.  If we are going to have
the training we need to reserve the room as soon as possible. Thank you
for your feedback.  We appreciate your assistance in the planning of the
training conference.

Have a great day.

Debra Burger
OSFA President