[OSFA] recruitment- State Controller's Division

Pearson Michelle Y michelle.y.pearson at doj.state.or.us
Wed Mar 9 08:11:22 PST 2011

Hello Everyone,

 The current OSPS Manager, Sharon McKeehan, is retiring effective June
30th.    Sandy Ridderbusch, the current SFMS Systems Management (SM)
Manager, accepted the position of OSPS Manager.  Sandy will be moving to
the OSPS Manager position during the month of April.  This leaves an
opening in the SFMS SM Manager position.

 We are now recruiting for the SFMS Systems Management Manager position.
If you are interested in managing staff in an environment that requires
accounting as well as sophisticated financial system expertise you may
be the right person for this position.  Please see the attached
recruitment announcement.

 Enjoy your day!

 Joy Sebastian, MA

Deputy State Controller

State Controller's Division

Department of Administrative Services

503-373-1044 ext. 228

Data Classification:  Level 2 - Limited

  Michelle Pearson

Dept. of Justice |Grant Accountant| Phone 503-378-5509| Fax:
503-378-6790

*****CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.