[OSFA] GFOA TRAINING OPPORTUNITY

Pearson Michelle Y michelle.y.pearson at doj.state.or.us
Mon Mar 14 11:37:43 PDT 2011

The GFOA will be hosting a series of training events in Seattle, WA, during the month of June. We are currently working on a letter and brochure. In the meantime, please see the attached information.

We would like to extend the following offers:

- a 10 percent discount on each registration if their organization registers three or more attendees for the same seminar
- a 10 percent discount when they register and pay in full by 5/20/11

Thank you for your consideration.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Lizzy Szwaya
Government Finance Officers Association
(312) 977-9700 x216
fax: (312) 977-4806
eszwaya at gfoa.org<mailto:eszwaya at gfoa.org>

Michelle Pearson

*****CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.