[OSFA] FW: Recruitment request

Pearson Michelle Y michelle.y.pearson at doj.state.or.us
Wed Apr 27 08:26:53 PDT 2011

The Dept of Revenue currently has openings for an Accountant 2 and an Accountant 1 (see attached job announcements).

Candidates can apply at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?&promotionaljobs=0&transfer=0

Please contact Priyanka with any questions.

Priyanka Shukla
Financial Services Manager
Department of Revenue
Tel: 503.945.8499
Email: Priyanka.Shukla at dor.state.or.us<mailto:Priyanka.Shukla at dor.state.or.us>
Mail: 955 Center St NE, Rm 461, Salem, OR 97301

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.