[OSFA] Updated OSFA Registration Form

Young Dawn D dawn.d.young at state.or.us
Tue Apr 9 07:55:38 PDT 2013

Sorry, I was out of the office yesterday. Could you please forward the below? Thank-you so much.

http://www.oregonstatefiscalassn.org

After sending out the original OSFA conference notification, it was brought to my attention that the lunch option had not been included on the conference registration form. This has been corrected. Please see the updated form on the Annual Conference page of the OSFA website.

It was also brought to my attention that the same verbage was inadvertently copied and pasted into the original email for the two OSFA annual awards. You can read the entire, correct description for the OSFA annual awards by selecting Awards Program on the OSFA website. Nomination forms are available on that webpage.

The OSFA Board of Directors has four openings this year. If you are interested in running for the board, please contact me directly. Three of the openings are for 2-year terms, one of the openings is completing the second year of a 2-year term.

Dawn Young, 2012 - 2013 OSFA President
Accountant III
Grant Accounting
Department of Human Services