[OSFA] 2013 OSFA Conference Update

Young Dawn D dawn.d.young at state.or.us
Tue Apr 23 13:06:47 PDT 2013

Good afternoon! Registration for the 2013 Oregon State Fiscal Association Conference is filling up fast! As of this morning, there are 23 available spots. If you have been waiting to submit your registration, please do so as quickly to ensure attendance.

For the first time in many years, OSFA is hosting a fundraiser for the Oregon State Fiscal Association Scholarship. OSFA is raffling off a $50 gift card to The Best Little Roadhouse (they have great food and miniature golf!) and $15 to Konditorei, combined as dinner/entertainment and dessert. Raffle tickets cost $1 each or six for five dollars, and will be available at the OSFA table at the conference. Enter for a chance to win and support the OSFA scholarship fund at the same time! We will also have available a payroll deduction form, allowing you to directly support the OSFA scholarship via payroll deduction, at the OSFA table. Details on who can apply for the scholarship and how to apply are available on the link below.

http://www.oregonstatefiscalassn.org/ScholarshipProgram.htm

We look forward to meeting you at this year's OSFA conference!

Sincerely,

Your 2012 - 2013 OSFA Board of Directors