[OSFA] 2014 OSFA Annual Training Conference

Young Dawn D dawn.d.young at state.or.us
Wed Apr 2 08:20:39 PDT 2014

Registration forms for the Oregon State Fiscal Association's May 6, 2014 Annual Training Conference and Member Board Meeting are now available on the OSFA website, http://www.oregonstatefiscalassn.org/AnnualConference.htm (if necessary, copy and paste the link into your browser). Due to the smaller size of this venue, registration is limited to the first 100 people, so please send in your registration form early!

We are accepting OSFA award nomination forms through this Friday, April 4th. Please send your award nomination form to me or another OSFA board member (forms and board members are on the website) as soon as possible!

If you or someone you know are considering serving on the OSFA Board of Directors, please contact a board member as soon as possible. Attendance at a board meeting is highly encouraged prior to the conference, so you can get a feel for how the OSFA board operates. We look forward to meeting you!

We look forward to seeing you at this year's conference!

Dawn Young, 2013 - 2014 OSFA President