[OSFA] Employment Opportunities at DHS

FLOWERS Clayton A Clayton.A.FLOWERS at odot.state.or.us
Wed May 7 14:09:32 PDT 2014

Good Afternoon,

The following is being sent on behalf of DHS.

Due to critical operational needs we have been granted permission to fill a PEM F APD/DD Labor Relations Manager. This position resides in APD Administration, but works collaboratively with DHS programs and DAS Labor Relations Unit to negotiate labor contracts for home care workers, personal support workers, child care providers, and Adult Foster Home providers. The APD/DD Labor Relations Manager position (2014-02079) has been posted, open competitive, and will close on 05/23/2014. Click below to view the announcement: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=863927 or you can go to www.oregonjobs.org<http://www.oregonjobs.org>, select "For Everyone" and enter DHS14-0592 in the "Enter Keywords" search box at the bottom of the screen. Once the recruitment closes, I will refer all qualified candidates to you in the Online Hiring Center.

- - - -

Due to critical operational needs we have been granted permission to fill a PEM C APD MMA Buy-In/Children's Eligibility Unit Manager. The PEM-C position (2014-02760) has been posted, open competitive, and will close on 05/14/2014. Click below to view the announcement: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=864611 or you can go to www.oregonjobs.org<http://www.oregonjobs.org>, select "For Everyone" and enter DHS14-0599 in the "Enter Keywords" search box at the bottom of the screen. Once the recruitment closes, I will refer all qualified candidates to you in the Online Hiring Center.

Clay
Clayton Flowers, CGFM, OPMA
OSFA President
503-986-3967
FAX 503-986-4141

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.