[OSFA] GFOA Training Opportunities

FLOWERS Clayton A Clayton.A.FLOWERS at odot.state.or.us
Tue Feb 24 10:16:09 PST 2015

Good Morning,

Sending for your information on behalf of GFOA.

The national GFOA will be hosting a series of training seminars in Portland, Oregon, on April 27-May 1, 2015. We want to extend a special discount of 15 percent off the GFOA membership rate to all participants that sign up from your state, regardless of their membership status.

Clay
Clayton Flowers, CGFM, OPMA
OSFA President
503-986-3967
FAX 503-986-4141

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.