[OSFA] Job rotation/developmental opportunity in Portland

MCINTOSH MAC christopher.mcintosh at state.or.us
Mon Mar 9 11:12:27 PDT 2015

The Commission for the Blind has a key position that we are currently offering as a job rotation/developmental opportunity in Portland.    This is a great opportunity for an individual with a background in accounting/finance/budget that would like to develop additional experiences leadership and management.  By passing the information along, you would be helping another agency fulfill a critical role in our operations.  The link is below:

Your job announcement is now available on the State Jobs page, in the "Internal Postings" section. You may access your job announcement by clicking the job title below.

Principal Executive/Manager D (Chief Financial Officer - Job Rotation/Developmental Opportunity)<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=1091707>

Mac McIntosh
OSFA President - Elect