[OSFA] FW: Job Opportunity at ODOT for Accounting Technician 2 with Maintenance & Operations Branch, Fleet Services Section in Salem; closes 11/12/15

MCINTOSH MAC christopher.mcintosh at state.or.us
Mon Nov 2 14:27:30 PST 2015

Forwarded on behalf of ODOT

From: ROBISON JoAnne
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 1:49 PM
To: ROBISON JoAnne
Subject: Job Opportunity at ODOT for Accounting Technician 2 with Maintenance & Operations Branch, Fleet Services Section in Salem; closes 11/12/15

**Managers - Please print and post this announcement for those who do not have access to email.**

Follow @OregonDOTJobs<https://twitter.com/OregonDOTJobs> on Twitter!

ODOT15-0793oc - Salem
Accounting Technician 2 - Accounting Technician

The Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) works to provide a safe, efficient transportation system that supports economic opportunity and livable communities for Oregonians.

This position is with the Maintenance and Operations Branch, Fleet Services Section, Supply Operations Unit in Salem. Supply Operations Unit is responsible for individual oversight of Fuels Management, Property Distribution and Recycling, Transport Services, ODOT Storeroom, and the Sign Shop providing services to the entire agency.

The Accounting Technician processes all fuel-related transactions, records non-cardlock bulk fuel transactions into Fleet Information Management System (FIMS), and ensure cardlock entries are accurate. The person in this position is also responsible for monitoring, tracking, and billing other governmental entities that purchases fuel from ODOT and for tracking and reporting information on fuels tax.

We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce as we endeavor to best serve Oregonians from every background. ODOT values diversity and inclusion because they are good for Oregon. We believe that by welcoming differences, encouraging new ideas and views, listening to and learning from each other, and providing opportunities for professional enrichment we are better able to serve those around us. We thank you for considering this employment opportunity.

Working Conditions
*       Work in an open office environment, with many interruptions.
*       Performs large amounts of data entry into several systems with a high degree of accuracy.
*       Must be able to travel to field offices as necessary.
This position is represented by the Service Employees International Union (SEIU/OPEU).

You must have and maintain a valid driver license and an acceptable driving record.

For more information and/or to apply, click on the link below.
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1273515/accounting-technician-2-

This recruitment closes on November 12, 2015 at 11:59 pm.

This email was sent to ALL REGION2 Mailboxes and ODOT Financial Services Exchange Users.