[OSFA] FW: [SFMS-News] Principal Executive/Manager F (SABR Section Manager) opening with DAS

MCINTOSH MAC christopher.mcintosh at state.or.us
Thu Nov 5 10:17:14 PST 2015

From: SFMS-News [mailto:sfms-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of VIDAL Trudy * DAS
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 9:53 AM
To: sfms-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:sfms-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [SFMS-News] Principal Executive/Manager F (SABR Section Manager) opening with DAS

Forwarded on behalf of DAS CFO:
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Greetings,

The Department of Administrative Services (DAS), Office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/Pages/index.aspx>, has an outstanding opportunity for a skilled leader who has experience with state budget preparation and statewide financial systems for accounting to fill our SABR Section Manager<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1283758> position. CFO is responsible for enterprise-wide fiscal planning and policy leadership and provides guidance, training and direction to ensure fiscal integrity and consistency across state agencies.

Please forward this information to anyone you know who may be interested in this position.

If you find yourself interested in this opening, please contact me directly at (503) 373-7655 or by email at Rebecca.A.Wilson at oregon.gov<mailto:Rebecca.A.Wilson at oregon.gov> to learn more about this truly unique position.

Rebecca Wilson
[2011_DAS_Logo3]
Enterprise Human Resource Services
Recruitment & Position Management