[OSFA] FW: GFOA State/Provincial Update

MCINTOSH MAC christopher.mcintosh at state.or.us
Fri Nov 20 07:02:34 PST 2015

GFOA's 110th Annual Conference

From: Government Finance Officers Association [mailto:Announcements at gfoa.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:30 PM
To: MCINTOSH MAC <Christopher.MCINTOSH at dhsoha.state.or.us>
Subject: GFOA State/Provincial Update

If this e-mail does not display properly, please view our online version<http://iz4.me/O1sn2zEJxHc1>.
To ensure receipt of our e-mail, please add Announcements at gfoa.org<mailto:Announcements at gfoa.org>
to your address book. Please do not reply to this automatic e-mail.

[Image removed by sender.]

November 19, 2015
November 2015 – State/Provincial Update

Happy Thanksgiving!

Before the holiday, we wanted to update you on the following important GFOA events to share with your members:

Registration is open for GFOA's 110th Annual Conference

Go to GFOA’s website<http://iz4.me/P1sn2zEJxHc1> and click on the “Annual Conference” tab to access a conference brochure and registration form, register for preconference seminars, reserve a room in GFOA’s official hotel block, and sign up for tours. Session information will be announced in early 2016. Remember: All delegates traveling to Toronto from the United States will need a passport. Apply or renew yours today<http://iz4.me/Q1sn2zEJxHc1>. We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!

Special offer to state/provincial presidents and representatives:

All of our state/provincial presidents and representatives who register to attend the conference are eligible for the early conference registration fee of $380. Please submit the conference registration form<http://iz4.me/R1sn2zEJxHc1> and write “State/Provincial GFOA President or Representative” on the form.

Don’t miss the encore presentation of GFOA’s 20th Annual Governmental GAAP Update

If you missed the November offering of the GFOA’s Annual Governmental GAAP Update, there’s still time to register for the encore presentation on Thursday, December 3, 1:00-5:00 pm Eastern! Whether you’re new to government or a career veteran, the presentation will bring you up-to-date on a year’s worth of developments in accounting and financial reporting. Topics to be covered are indicated in the agenda<http://iz4.me/S1sn2zEJxHc1>. Four continuing professional education (CPE) credits will be available for each participant.

Group pricing can be found in the GAAP Update brochure<http://iz4.me/T1sn2zEJxHc1>, and groups can be registered by attaching this Excel group spreadsheet<http://iz4.me/V1sn2zEJxHc1> to your registration form. If you have more than 100 people to sign up, contact Barb Mollo<http://iz4.me/W1sn2zEJxHc1> for special pricing.

Download the brochure, which includes a registration form<http://iz4.me/a1sn2zEJxHc1> or register online<http://iz4.me/c1sn2zEJxHc1>. (Please note that group discounts cannot be applied to online registrations.)

Government Finance Officers Association
203 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601-1210
Phone - 312.977.9700 Fax - 312.977.4806
Send to a friend<http://iz4.me/d1sn2zEJxHc1> | Unsubscribe<http://iz4.me/f1sn2zEJxHc1>

[Image removed by sender. Informz for iMIS]<http://iz4.me/g1sn2zEJxHc1>

[Image removed by sender.]