[OSFA] FW: Register for GFOA training in your region

MCINTOSH MAC christopher.mcintosh at state.or.us
Wed Dec 9 07:08:53 PST 2015

For any who are interested?

From: Government Finance Officers Association [mailto:Announcements at gfoa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 6:15 AM
To: MCINTOSH MAC <Christopher.MCINTOSH at dhsoha.state.or.us>
Subject: Register for GFOA training in your region

If this e-mail does not display properly, please view our online version<http://iz4.me/FCKp2zEJxHc1>.
To ensure receipt of our e-mail, please add Announcements at gfoa.org<mailto:Announcements at gfoa.org>
to your address book. Please do not reply to this automatic e-mail.

[Image removed by sender.]

December 9, 2015

Dear Public Finance Professional:

The Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) invites you to participate in a series of training seminars, January 11-15, 2016, at the Hyatt Regency Orange County<http://iz4.me/GCKp2zEJxHc1> in Garden Grove, California. Join us for one or more of the following courses: Best Practices in Treasury Management<http://iz4.me/HCKp2zEJxHc1> (January 11-12); Strategic Planning<http://iz4.me/JCKp2zEJxHc1> (January 12); Intermediate Governmental Accounting<http://iz4.me/LCKp2zEJxHc1> (January 12-13); Managing the Budget Process: School District Budgeting<http://iz4.me/NCKp2zEJxHc1> (January 12-13); Funding for Pension and Other Postemployment Benefits<http://iz4.me/OCKp2zEJxHc1> (January 13-14); Managing the Budget Process<http://iz4.me/PCKp2zEJxHc1> (January 13-14); and Advanced Governmental Accounting<http://iz4.me/QCKp2zEJxHc1> (January 14-15). The GFOA training programs provide the best educational opportunities available in the field of government finance.

Save 10 percent on the registration fee when you sign up and pay in full by December 11, 2015. Submit a training registration form<http://iz4.me/RCKp2zEJxHc1> or sign up using GFOA's e-store<http://iz4.me/SCKp2zEJxHc1>.

We look forward to seeing you in Orange County, California! For information on what to do while in Orange County, go to Visit The OC<http://iz4.me/UCKp2zEJxHc1>. Questions? E-mail GFOA<http://iz4.me/WCKp2zEJxHc1>.

Thank you,

Government Finance Officers Association

Group Discount

If you register with three or more colleagues for the same seminar, you will receive 10 percent off of each registration fee. (To receive this discount, please mail, fax, or scan and e-mail your registration forms<http://iz4.me/aCKp2zEJxHc1> and payments together. This discount cannot be applied when registering online.)

Join the GFOA and Save!

Join now and receive $25 off your training registration fee with a paid new membership! Add the new membership fee directly to the registration form<http://iz4.me/RCKp2zEJxHc1>. Then, send in the membership application<http://iz4.me/bCKp2zEJxHc1> that is posted on GFOA's website<http://iz4.me/cCKp2zEJxHc1> Questions about membership? Contact the GFOA<mailto:membership at gfoa.org>.

See below for discount examples.

Hotel Accommodations

A block of rooms has been reserved for the GFOA attendees at the Hyatt Regency Orange County<http://iz4.me/dCKp2zEJxHc1>. Based on availability, the GFOA’s group rate is valid until December 22, 2015.

Click here for more information on the hotel and special GFOA group rates.<http://iz4.me/fCKp2zEJxHc1>

MEMBER DISCOUNT EXAMPLE

You are a member registering for Strategic Planning. The member price is $370. If you register by December 11, you can save 10 percent for a total fee of $333. If you register with three or more colleagues for this course and submit your payment together, you can save an additional 10 percent with the “group discount” for a total fee of $299.70.

NONMEMBER DISCOUNT EXAMPLE

You are a nonmember registering for Strategic Planning. The nonmember price is $550. If you register by December 11, you can save 10 percent for a total fee of $495. If you register with three or more colleagues for this course and submit your payment together, you can save an additional 10 percent with the “group discount” for a total fee of $445.50. If you join the GFOA, you can take an additional $25 off your fee for a total of $420.50.

If you have a question on the registration fees, please e-mail GFOA Training<mailto:training at gfoa.org>.

Government Finance Officers Association
203 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601-1210
Phone - 312.977.9700 Fax - 312.977.4806
Send to a friend<http://iz4.me/hCKp2zEJxHc1> | Unsubscribe<http://iz4.me/jCKp2zEJxHc1>

[Image removed by sender. Informz for iMIS]<http://iz4.me/kCKp2zEJxHc1>

[Image removed by sender.]