[OSFA] Senior Statewide A/R Coordinator at DAS

MCINTOSH MAC christopher.mcintosh at state.or.us
Thu Mar 10 13:44:51 PST 2016

Good Morning,

I'm pleased to announce that Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services (SARS) is recruiting for a second Senior Statewide Accounts Receivable Coordinator. The other Senior Statewide Accounts Receivable Coordinator position, which was announced earlier this year, has been filled by Gerold Floyd, who starts Monday, March 14. This second position will work closely with Gerold and will also be responsible for providing statewide leadership, vision and direction to state agencies to account for and collect accounts receivables. This recruitment closes Thursday, March 24.

Please use this link to apply: Operations and Policy Analyst 4 (Senior Statewide Accounts Receivables Coordinator)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1380154>

If you have any questions, please send me an email or call me at 503-373-0299.

Thank you,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published