[OSFA] FW: DHS OFS Employment Opportunity

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Fri Aug 18 09:03:05 PDT 2017

Here is an employment opportunity at DHS/OFA.

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: FAUTH Jean [mailto:jean.fauth at state.or.us]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 12:39 PM
To: HARRIS Serena <Serena.E.Harris at state.or.us>
Subject: DHS OFS Employment Opportunity

Hello

I am trying to access the OSFA list serv and I have been unsuccessful in doing so.  Can you send the following out to the OSFA membership for me?

The Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS)/Office of Financial Services is seeking a progressive and experienced professional for the position of Receipting Unit Manager.  Follow this link to view the job posting

PEME<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1821912/principal-executive-manager-e-receipting-unit-manager?department%5b0%5d=Human%20Services-Shared%20Services&sort=PositionTitle%7CAscending&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

Thank you for your assistance~

Jean Fauth
WorkForce Recruitment Consultant
Department of Human Services