[OSFA] FW: Annual Flyer to advertise: Oregon State Fiscal Assoc. Scholarship (fund 228)

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Mon Oct 16 13:45:15 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am attaching the flyer to advertise our OSFA scholarship. Please post this (if allowable) in your offices so we can drum up some interest. The scholarship is for our members and their dependents. We haven't given out a scholarship in a couple of years and I am hoping to be able to do so this year.

Thanks,

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: POTOSKI Vickie L. [mailto:Vickie.L.Potoski at state.or.us]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 7:56 AM
To: serena.e.harris at state.or.us
Subject: Annual Flyer to advertise: Oregon State Fiscal Assoc. Scholarship (fund 228)

Hello, Serena.

The annual flyer to announce the Oregon State Fiscal Assoc. scholarship program for the upcoming 2018-19 scholarship award season is attached.

You'd mentioned last year this would be your final year as the president of the association and wanted to get the word out to (hopefully) get applicants this season... let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Vickie

Vickie Potoski
Scholarship Portfolio Coordinator
Office of Student Access and Completion  |  1500 Valley River Dr., Suite 100  |  Eugene, OR 97401
An office of the Higher Education Coordinating Commission
(541) 687-7387 | (800) 452-8807 ext. 7387 | FAX (541) 687-7414 | vickie.l.potoski at HECC.oregon.gov<mailto:vickie.l.potoski at HECC.oregon.gov>  |  www.OregonStudentAid.gov

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be available to the public under Oregon law