[OSFA] FW: DOR Accountant 3 Opening

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Wed Feb 7 16:27:10 PST 2018

Please use the link below to see a new job opportunity at DOR.

Thanks,

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: FLOWERS Clayton A [mailto:Clayton.A.FLOWERS at odot.state.or.us]
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 4:01 PM
To: HARRIS Serena <Serena.E.Harris at state.or.us>
Subject: FW: DOR Accountant 3 Opening

FYI

Clay
Clayton Flowers, CGFM, OPMA
Financial Policy and Compliance Manager
503-986-3967
FAX 503-986-4141

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.