[OSFA] Hold the Date(s) for the OSFA Annual Conferences

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Tue Mar 13 14:36:19 PDT 2018

Hello,

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that we have the dates for our OSFA conferences this year. The introductory conference will be held on May 1 and the advanced will be on May 8. Both conferences will be at Winema Place again this year. We don't have the registration forms ready to send out, but we are planning two days of great training for our members. Please put a hold on your calendar for one or both of those dates. We will have the registration forms ready to go out soon.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>