[OSFA] FW: Job Opportunities at ODOT in Salem for Accounting Technician 3 and Program Analyst 1; closes 4/8/18 and 4/13/18

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Fri Mar 30 09:51:54 PDT 2018

Please see the Accounting Tech 3 position available at ODOT.

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: FLOWERS Clayton A <Clayton.A.FLOWERS at odot.state.or.us>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 7:06 AM
To: HARRIS Serena <Serena.E.Harris at state.or.us>
Subject: FW: Job Opportunities at ODOT in Salem for Accounting Technician 3 and Program Analyst 1; closes 4/8/18 and 4/13/18

Clay
Clayton Flowers, CGFM, OPMA
Financial Policy and Compliance Manager
503-986-3967
FAX 503-986-4141

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.