[OSFA] Save the Date for the OSFA Conferences

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Mon Apr 2 10:22:10 PDT 2018

Please save the date for our Spring OSFA Conferences. The Board has worked hard to provide some great sessions at each of them. Here are some highlights:

May 1 (Introductory Conference) - Travel Processing, Budget 101, Accounts Receivable Processes, Excel, Risk Management and Disaster Preparedness. The keynote speaker this year is Jon Dufrene, who was a long term state employee (now retired).

May 8 (Advanced Conference) - Statewide Balancing, Power Pivots, SPOTS Management, Forecasting.

These are just some of the sessions that will be offered. The board is busy trying to tie up some loose ends, but our goal is to get the registrations out later this week or early next week. Both conferences will be at Chemeketa Winema Place as they have been in the past. So please save the dates and we will see you there!

Thank you!

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>