[OSFA] Registration Forms for OSFA Conferences

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Thu Apr 12 10:52:33 PDT 2018

Hello,

I have attached the registration forms for both OSFA conferences. The introductory conference is on May 1, and the advanced is on May 8. You will notice that there are some sessions highlighted in yellow on the forms. We have the title of those sessions, but we are waiting for information from the presenters for the description. We had some last minute cancellations, and these presenters were gracious enough to fill the gap for us. I will send out revised registration forms next week when we have all the descriptions available. However, you can sign up for the conferences now using the forms attached.

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you at one or both of our conferences this year!

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>