[OSFA] DAS Job Opportunity: Accountant 4 in SFMS

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Mon Apr 16 14:39:35 PDT 2018

Please see the job opportunity at DAS below.

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: SFMS-News [mailto:sfms-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of FLORES Fabiola * DAS
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 2:09 PM
To: SFMS-News (sfms-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:sfms-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>)
Subject: [SFMS-News] DAS Job Opportunity: Accountant 4 in SFMS

Good afternoon-

I'm pleased to announce that SFMS has an opening for a Sr. Operation Analyst (Accountant 4) position.  Our previous Sr. Operations Analyst Ru Chen was recently promoted to FBS Controller.

Many of the rewarding challenges include:

*         providing guidance and recommendations to agencies on the proper use of SFMA

*         implementing statewide financial systems policies

*         adapting SFMA to accommodate special and complex agency accounting needs

Come join our team!

The recruitment for this position closes Monday April 30, 2018.  Accountant 4 (Sr. SFMS Operations Analyst)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/2039535/accountant-4-sr-sfms-operations-analyst?pagetype=promotionalJobs>

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks
Fabiola

Fabiola Flores, CPA  |  SFMS Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services   |  Financial Business Systems
Ph: 503.373.0734   |  Fax: 503.378.8940
Email:  fabiola.flores at oregon.gov<mailto:fabiola.flores at oregon.gov>