[OSFA] FW: Job Opportunity (Senior Budget Analyst)

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Fri May 11 09:12:48 PDT 2018

Please see the job opportunity at ODFW listed below.

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: Crystal L Morris <Crystal.L.Morris at state.or.us>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 4:31 PM
To: HARRIS Serena E <Serena.E.Harris at state.or.us>
Subject: FW: Job Opportunity (Senior Budget Analyst)

Hi Serena,

Could you help spread the word to OSFA on our current Senior Budget Analyst posting? A direct link is below. Let me know if there is someone else I should be asking for this request.

Fiscal Analyst 3 (Senior Budget Analyst)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/2063625/fiscal-analyst-3-senior-budget-analyst>

Thanks,

Crystal Morris
Human Resources Analyst