[OSFA] FW: OSFA mailing list

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Fri Jun 22 08:50:33 PDT 2018

Please see the employment opportunity at OYA below.

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: CARSON Lora <Lora.Carson at oya.state.or.us>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 2:43 PM
To: TENNIMON Amy M * DAS <Amy.M.TENNIMON at state.or.us>
Cc: HARRIS Serena <Serena.E.Harris at state.or.us>

Hi Amy,
I have an accounts payable position that I would like to get out to the OSFA email list, could you do that for me?

Here's the link: Accounting Tech 3<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/2115088/accounting-technician-3-accounts-payable-technician-oya18-0059oc?department%5b0%5d=Youth%20Authority&sort=PositionTitle%7CAscending&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

Thanks
Lora

Lora Carson
Oregon Youth Authority
Deputy CFO
Phone: 503-378-8885
Cell: 971-719-6366
Fax: 503-373-7921

[cid:image001.png at 01CDECD6.CC90F1A0]

This message is intended for official use and may contain information classified as RESTRICTED or CRITICAL. It should be properly delivered, labeled, stored, and disposed of according to the recipient's policy. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise me by replying by e-mail and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.