[OSFA] Job Opportunity - Accounting Technician 3 (Payroll and Payables Tech)

Oregon State Fiscal Association osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Dec 26 11:35:22 PST 2018

Please see the new job posting with Oregon Business Development Department for an Accounting Technician 3.

Thank you,

Amy Tennimon
Fiscal Analyst - Client Agencies
Shared Financial Services
DAS/Enterprise Goods and Services

[DAS_SFS_h_logo_STATE-sm V4]

Hello Everyone,

We are now recruiting for an Accounting Technician 3 (Payroll and Payables Tech) in the Fiscal & Budget Services Section.

This is a permanent full-time position located in Salem.

The recruitment opens today, December 21, 2018 and is open until January 7, 2018.

You must be a current employee with the State of Oregon to apply for this position.  This includes regular status, trial service, and limited duration employees.  State of Oregon temporary, volunteer, and contract employees are not eligible.

You can view the recruitment on the following link:  Accounting Technician 3 (Payroll and Payables Tech)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/2269839/accounting-technician-3-payroll-and-payables-tech?pagetype=promotionalJobs>

For those who are interested in applying and need to create an online applicant account, please go to the Applicant E-Recruit FAQ's. <https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/helpandsupport/faq>

Please be sure to share this recruitment opportunity with your business and community partners.  Sometimes the best referrals come from our own staff.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at:  (503) 986-0170.

Thank you,

Dana Northrup
Human Resource Analyst
Business Oregon | www.oregon4biz.com<https://www.oregon4biz.com/>
503-986-0170 office
[Business Oregon Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/BusinessOregon>  [Business Oregon Twitter] <https://twitter.com/BusinessOregon/> [Business Oregon LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1072484/>

[Business Oregon logo]<http://www.oregon4biz.com/>