[OSFA] FW: Job Opening - Shared Financial Services Manager

Oregon State Fiscal Association osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Fri Jan 25 11:11:04 PST 2019

Please see attached for the exciting new career posting for a new Shared Financial Services Manager with Oregon State Treasury.

Thank you,

Amy Tennimon
Fiscal Analyst - Shared Client Agencies
DAS Shared Financial Services
Phone: (503) 373-1606
Amy.M.Tennimon at oregon.gov<mailto:Amy.M.Tennimon at oregon.gov>

[DAS_SFS_h_logo_STATE-sm V4]

Hello All,

We are recruiting for the position of Shared Financial Services Manager. This position is part of the Shared Services Division in our Salem office, and reports to Byron Williams, Chief Administrative Officer.

Please see the attached job announcement for more details regarding the position and how to apply. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

[Signature Divider Line]
Kristin Stewart, PHR, SHRM-CP
Senior Human Resources Analyst
Shared Services Division
350 Winter St NE, Suite 100 | Salem, OR 97301
P 503-378-2336 F 503-378-2870
Kristin.Stewart at ost.state.or.us<mailto:Kristin.Stewart at ost.state.or.us> | oregon.gov/treasury

[Oregon State Treasury Logo]

This message (including any attachments) may contain sensitive information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me and delete this message immediately.