[OSFA] ODFW Accounts Payable Technician 3 (SPOTS/Travel Coordinator) Recruitment

Oregon State Fiscal Association osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Thu Mar 14 11:49:59 PDT 2019

Please see below.

Thank you,

Amy Tennimon
Fiscal Analyst - Shared Client Agencies
DAS Shared Financial Services
Phone: (503) 373-1606
Amy.M.Tennimon at oregon.gov<mailto:Amy.M.Tennimon at oregon.gov>

[DAS_SFS_h_logo_STATE-sm V4]

Do you enjoy being a resource for managers and employees, have a professional administrative background, then look no further! Join the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife's Administrative Services Division as their Accounts Payable Technician. We are looking to hire a permanent, Accounting Technician 3 position located at our headquarters office in Salem.

While you already know the perks of working for the State, let me tell you a little bit about what sets our agency<https://www.dfw.state.or.us/> apart. We allow our administrative staff to go out in the field (paid, during work hours) to get experience and exposure to the work our field staff perform, which, can range from assisting with fish spawning, trapping, and elk feeding to name a few. If you enjoy fishing or hunting, there are any many opportunities to volunteer<https://www.dfw.state.or.us/agency/volunteer/> or come as a participant<https://myodfw.com/> and be involved in activities on the weekends which are announced to all staff through email. Every year our headquarters office raises money for a holiday party to be enjoyed by staff and their families. Each section within our headquarters office comes up with fundraisers/activities to raise money for the annual holiday party, some of the fundraisers this past year included wreath making, step by step picture painting (Paint Nite during your lunch), sign painting, corn hole, chili cook-off, photo contests, and raffles for college games are just a few of the unique activities you can take part in as a participant. Another great incentive is that our headquarters office is not located downtown, so you do not have to pay for parking! We are a quick jump on and off the highway, located at 4034 Fairview Industrial Dr. SE, Salem, OR 97302.<https://www.google.com/maps/place/4034+Fairview+Industrial+Dr+SE,+Salem,+OR+97302/@44.8975696,-123.0049962,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x54bff8983a1250c5:0x4ff2c42b1aa1e427!8m2!3d44.8975658!4d-123.0028075>

You can view a complete job posting and apply through your Workday account by opening the "Career" application, then "Internal-Find Jobs". This will open up all current state openings, then to find this opportunity, search ODFW in the search box at the top of page, or find Department of Fish and Wildlife under the company search field.

This position closes on Friday, March 15, 2019 so don't delay, apply today! Should this opportunity not be for you, please feel free to pass the information along to any other state employee as appropriate that may qualify and be interested.

Sandra L. Fixsen
Disbursements Manager
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
4034 Fairview Industrial Drive SE