[OSFA] Data Analyst with the Oregon State Treasury

Oregon State Fiscal Association osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Thu May 30 12:04:28 PDT 2019

Hello,

Please see the link below for the exciting career opportunity available now for a Data Analyst at the Oregon State Treasury!

Thank you,

Amy Tennimon
Fiscal Analyst - Shared Client Agencies
DAS Shared Financial Services
Phone: (503) 373-1606
Amy.M.Tennimon at oregon.gov<mailto:Amy.M.Tennimon at oregon.gov>

[DAS_SFS_h_logo_STATE-sm V4]

Data Analyst
Oregon State Treasury is recruiting for the position of Data Analyst located in our Salem office. The primary purpose of this position is to research, collect, and analyze data to develop understanding of internal business operations as well as banking, debt management, and investment industries, and present results to customers using data visualization to demonstrate trends and projections, highlight deficiencies, and report efficiencies and effectiveness using valid statistical methodology.
Data Analyst - Job Announcement<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Labor--Industries---OST/Data-Analyst_REQ-11730>

[Signature Divider Line]
Kelly Cook, SPHR
Senior Human Resources Analyst
Shared Services Division
16290 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd | Tigard, OR 97224
P 503-431-7964
Kelly.Cook at ost.state.or.us<mailto:Kelly.Cook at ost.state.or.us> | oregon.gov/treasury

[Oregon State Treasury Logo]

This message (including any attachments) may contain sensitive information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me and delete this message immediately.