[OSFA] OFS Recruitment Announcement- OPA3- Management Reporting Unit

Oregon State Fiscal Association osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Thu Jun 20 15:42:04 PDT 2019

Hello,

Please see below for the recruitment announcement for the open Operations and Policy Analyst 3 (OPA3) position in the Management Reporting Unit with DHS|OHA Office of Financial Services (OFS).

Thank you,

Amy Tennimon
Fiscal Analyst - Shared Client Agencies
DAS Shared Financial Services
Phone: (503) 373-1606
Amy.M.Tennimon at oregon.gov<mailto:Amy.M.Tennimon at oregon.gov>

[DAS_SFS_h_logo_STATE-sm V4]

DHS|OHA Office of Financial Services (OFS)  is currently recruiting to fill one vacant Operations and Policy Analyst 3 (OPA3) position in the Management Reporting Unit.

Now that recruitments are being completed through the new Workday system, the process is a little different than it was in NEO GOV.

If you are interested in this position please click on the link below to review the requisition.

https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$158872/9925$10805.htmld

Clicking on the above link take you to the employee login portal. Log into Workday. Once you are logged in, the job announcement should automatically populate. Follow steps 4-6 below.

If the announcement does not automatically populate, follow all 6 steps below:

1.     Click on the 'career' icon
2.     Click on 'Internal-Find Jobs'
3.     In the search bar enter REQ-13138 and enter.
4.     Click the 'apply' button and then be sure you scroll all the way down past your work history, education, and skills, to find the supplemental screening questions.
5.     Once you complete the supplemental screening questions, click on 'Submit'.
6.     Once submitted, you should be able to see that your application was submitted for the position by clicking on the 'Career' icon and then the 'My applications' tab in the next window.

Thank you