[OSFA] Fixed Assets Tech - AT3 Recruitment

Oregon State Fiscal Association osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Fri Dec 20 10:38:53 PST 2019

Forwarding this opportunity on behalf of ODOT, see below.

Anica Smith
Accounts Receivables - Accounting Tech 3
Enterprise Goods & Services | Shared Financial Services
Ph (503)378-4483
DAS.Billing at oregon.gov<mailto:DAS.Billing at oregon.gov>
[DAS logo]

I am recruiting for an Accounting Tech 3 (Fixed Asset Tech) to replace Holly Coapstick who promoted to another position within Financial Services

Please consider applying for the position and/or sending this to any good candidates that you know.  We are accepting under-fill applicants as well, Application deadline is 1/06/20

If you would like to discuss the position please contact me.

Internal Link
https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$158872/9925$28031.htmld

External Link
https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Transportation-Building---ODOT/Fixed-Assets-Technician_REQ-28374

Rich
Interim Financial Policy & Compliance Mgr
Ph  503-986-3927
Fax 503-986-4141