[OSFA] Retirement and Recruitment in SARS

Oregon State Fiscal Association osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Tue Jan 28 15:30:07 PST 2020

From: CAFR-Contacts-News <cafr-contacts-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:cafr-contacts-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>> On Behalf Of HAMILTON Robert W * DAS via CAFR-Contacts-News
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 11:38 AM
To: cafr-contacts-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:cafr-contacts-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: Retirement and Recruitment in SARS

Hello CAFR Contacts,

I was notified that there were some issues with our Accountant 4 posting in Workday, so I have updated links to share.

External: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--Executive-Building---DAS/Senior-Accounting-Analyst_REQ-30014
Internal: https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$392530/9925$31153.htmld

Sorry for any confusion.

Rob