[OSFA] FW: Rotation Opportunity in SFMS- Accountant 4

Oregon State Fiscal Association osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Jan 29 13:29:42 PST 2020

From: SFMS-News <sfms-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> On Behalf Of FLORES Fabiola * DAS via SFMS-News
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 1:02 PM
To: SFMS-News (sfms-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us) <sfms-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [SFMS-News] Rotation Opportunity in SFMS- Accountant 4

Good afternoon-

SFMS has an opening for a Sr. Operation Analyst (Accountant 4) rotation opportunity until 6/30/2021.  Our previous Sr. Operations Analyst Liz Schultz is working on the OregonBuys project.

Many of the rewarding challenges include:

  *   providing guidance and recommendations to agencies on the proper use of SFMA
  *   implementing statewide financial systems policies
  *   adapting SFMA to accommodate special and complex agency accounting needs

Come join our team!

If you or someone you know would be interested in this opportunity please see the Workday link. REQ-29668 Accountant 4    https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$392530/9925$31302.htmld  The recruitment for this position closes February 12.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks
Fabiola

Fabiola Flores, CPA  |  SFMS Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services   |  Financial Business Systems
Ph: 503.373.0734   |  Fax: 503.378.8940
Email:  fabiola.flores at oregon.gov<mailto:fabiola.flores at oregon.gov>