OSPS E-News ~ Late Reports

Tue Aug 12 15:10:39 PDT 2008

We are sorry to report that DAS Publishing and Distribution has
encountered some challenges in printing the payroll reports.  We are
working with them to identify the missing reports and have them print
and deliver as soon as possible.

Currently, we have not received exception reports and the XREF44 for
agency numbers 291 and after.  Also, other reports from 291 and on have
not been provided to us.

All agencies should have their XREF43, BO75A and B075B.  We are so sorry
for this delay and  we understand and share your frustration.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50