OSPS E-News ~ Reminder: Extended Service next week; 2008 adjustment deadline approaching

Tue Dec 30 13:34:42 PST 2008

Reminder that OSPS is offering extended service hours next week up
through preliminary cutoff for December Run 2.

To assist our agency partners in reaching their 2008 adjustments entry
date goal of 1/7/09, OSPS Help Desk Analysts will be available from 7:00
a.m. through 6:00 p.m. on the final three days of the month cutoff:
Monday, 1/5/09 through Wednesday, 1/7/09.  OSPS will revert back to
normal business hours on 1/8/09.

Find additional details in our original e-news broadcast, available
online:
http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/pipermail/osps-news/2008-December/00095
0.html

We hope this extra service helps you to succeed with your year end
planning effort to ensure a smooth year-end.  Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services Staff
DAS State Controller's Division
Phone:  (503)378-6777     Fax:  (503)378-3518
OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Visit Our Web Pages: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS