OSPS E-News ~ 2007 Payroll Gold Star Awards
Wed Feb 20 15:54:41 PST 2008
2007 Payroll Gold Star Awards for Payroll Office Innovation or Best
First Place: Gold Star Certificate
All other entries will be awarded a Silver Star Certificate.
Your entry should fit one of the following categories:
* Internal project that improved a process or procedure in your
* Implementation or re-engineering of internal payroll tools,
policies or procedures.
* Implementation of a new or changed process or procedure that
corrects or improves results.
* Implementation of a subsidiary system
* Improvements to customer service
* Implementation of performance measures
* Process or improvement in a cooperative partnership with work
partners or stakeholders
* Implementation of stronger controls over confidentiality,
security of information or records.
OSPS invites and encourages you to apply for these awards.
To submit your entry, prepare a narrative of your implementation,
process or change.
* Be detailed - what did you do and how did you do it?
* What was improved, what was your success or what were the
* Give the reviewers enough information to understand the process
and your results.
* Include sample of any documents.
* If you implemented performance measures, include what you are
measuring and how often.
Submit your entries no later than March 30, 2008 for any changes or
implementations that occurred during calendar year 2007. Contact OSPS
if you have questions about this process.
This is an opportunity to present the innovative ways that you
accomplish work and share this with your peers. We are excited for the
opportunity to highlight your accomplishments!
Awards will be made at the May 2008 OSPS Payroll Forum.
Sharon McKeehan, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
DAS/State Controller's Division
155 Cottage Street NE, U-50
Salem, OR 97301-3969
(503) 378-6777 ext. 230
Visit our Webpages: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OSPS-News