OSPS E-News ~ OSPS 2009 Training & Forum Dates, New Class Registration Process

Thu Nov 6 13:41:14 PST 2008

We have now scheduled OSPS sponsored classes for January through April
2009.

If you attended the September Forum, you saw a demonstration of the new
statewide learning management system, iLearnOregon.  We are happy to
announce that the remaining 2008 and the 2009 OSPS classes are now in
the statewide course catalog.  If you wish to register for an OSPS
sponsored class, you will now register through iLearnOregon.  (If you
have already enrolled in a 2008 class, you do not need to re-enroll.)

The dates for OSPS classes are on the State Controller's Division
Training Calendar:  http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/training_calendar.shtml.

The training page on the OSPS web site includes a description of the
classes and information on using iLearnOregon to find and register for
classes:  http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/training.shtml

You may have noticed that we have also added the 2009 OSPS Forum dates
to the training page.  We hope we will see you at the Year-end
Mini-conference on November 19.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services