OSPS E-News ~ Reminder -- OSPS Year-end Mini-Conference 11/19/08

Mon Nov 17 08:33:49 PST 2008

Just a reminder that this year OSPS has replaced the annual year-end
Forum with a Mini-Conference.  It's coming up this Wednesday, November
19, from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN LOCATION:  For this forum only, we will be
meeting in Conference Rooms A, B, and C in the basement of the Public
Service Building, 255 Capitol St. NE, Salem.   For directions and
parking information:  http://www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=1776

At 1:00 pm we will all meet in Conf. Rm A for a brief introduction and
additional instructions.  From there, we will divide up into five
different sessions.  You can choose which sessions you wish to attend.
In case you want to plan ahead, here is the schedule:
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/pubs/YearendForum20081119.pdf

We are excited about the format and hope you will like it too!  See you
Wednesday!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services